The spot to find delicious recipes, creative party ideas, and things that make you smile!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Why am I doing this? I'm not a blogger!

Let me just say I never thought I would have a blog. I read other blogs, but did not think I would have one. For years my friends, family and people I have met at parties have asked for recipies and ideas for hosting parties.  I have found this to be the best forum for sharing my favorite recipies and new ideas to make all of our lives a bit more delightful and delicous!  I love food. I am not ashamed of that fact.  I honestly believe food is the central part of living that brings us all together.  Meal time is a time of bonding, story telling, laughter and satisfying our bodies.  I want everyone to eat flavorful quality food all the time!
I have come across many stingy cooks in my life. You know the kind~ the person who will not share the recipie for the AH-MAZING cake or appetizer they brought to the party.  They say "If I tell you, I'll have to kill you."  Or, "It's my signature dish. If I give you the recipe we might end up bringing it to the same party some day. Sorry." Here is the way I see it: If the people love it, let 'em make it and eat it when they want.  That way more people in this world will be happy and content.
This blog is going to be filled with the food and wine I love, party ideas and silly sentiments to make us all smile a bit more!

3 comments:

  1. I love it. :)

    Anna
    www.askannamoseley.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi, i am so excited about you starting a blog! I love food, and have a passion for it! I hope you will add pictures so we know what it looks like finished! I am a big picture girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bethany, Yes there will be lots of pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete